Catalyst IT Solutions requires a Qlik Consultant to join its expanding team and develop QlikView and Qlik Sense guided analytics and self-serve dashboards for our client base. The successful candidate will need to have a proven development background and very strong and proven skills in these specific technologies and NPrinting.
The role involves developing QlikView and Qlik Sense dashboards, including modelling of source data, designing/developing and testing scripts, interpreting business requirements and performing system administration.
As a Catalyst Consultant, you may be expected to contribute to the requirements gathering process, where you should have the ability to explain technical solutions to non-technical audiences, including interaction with end customers.
Who We’re Looking For
People who not only have the required technical skills, but also have the passion and determination to make a difference and who will deliver a competitive advantage for a passionate and customer-focused IT delivery company. You will be a team player and will have a customer-centric ethos, a passion for the latest technologies and a wide technology understanding.
- Passion for IT and technical solutions
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Strong communicator, both verbal and business English
- Team player
- Previous consultancy experience
- Strong SQL scripting and Data Modelling
- Proven experience in delivering NPrinting solutions
- Proven Qlik Sense and QlikView experience
- Understanding of basic windows server administration
- Knowledge of SQL Server/Oracle TSQL/PLSQL an advantage
- Detailed understanding of SAP functional modules a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of relevant of specific industry vertical practices and processes
- Qlik Sense or QlikView Certification
Desired Knowledge and Skills
- Negotiation – Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences
- Learning Strategies – Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning new things
- Developing, fixing and maintaining QlikView and Qlik Sense dashboards
- Actively participate in, or organise as needed, meetings to gather requirements, plan solutions with working groups of users and IT
- Follow agile and core development principles
- Stakeholder management and communication
- Ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Must be able to hold discussions at technical and business levels
- Decision-making and problem-solving
- Role requires the ability to understand complex subject matter and suggest solutions
- Must be able to take pragmatic decisions relating to developing interim and strategic reporting